fresh pineapple juice recipe
pineapple juice recipe - refreshing juice from fresh pineapple
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 2 to 3
- 2 to 2.5 cups chopped pineapple or 1 small pineapple chopped
- 1 to 1.25 cups water or add as required
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 2 to 3 tablespoon sugar or add as required
- ⅛ teaspoon black salt (optional)
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder (optional)
first step is to peel-chop or chop-peel the pineapples.
take the chopped pineapple in a blender jar.
add 2 to 3 tbsp sugar and 6 to 8 ice cubes. also add 1 cup water. if you want a very thick juice, then don't add any water. skip the ice cubes if cold food does not suit you.
blend till smooth. for a thin consistency, you can add some more water.
pour in glasses. i do not strain pineapple juice, but if you want you can strain the juice.
serve pineapple juice garnished with pineapple wedges or slices. for an indian touch, you can sprinkle some black salt and roasted cumin powder in the juice.