collection of popular vegetarian recipes from cuisines all over the world. i usually post indian veg recipes on the blog. however, at times i get request from readers to add recipes which are from the world cuisine. so when i get these recipe requests, i try the recipe first. if its a success, then i add the recipe on blog.
till now i have posted around 260 recipes from world cuisine. this collection is made from those recipes which are from the world cuisine and are popular among many readers.
you can also check these popular recipes collections:
- top 10 rice recipes
- top 10 paneer recipes
- 21 eggless chocolate recipes
- top 10 restaurant style veg recipes
60 veg recipes world cuisine:
1. white sauce pasta recipe – it is one of the easiest pasta recipe that one can make. its also one of the most popular pasta recipe. to make this delicious white sauce pasta, one just needs to prepare white sauce. then add cooked pasta. some steamed veggies can also be added to increase the nutrition value.
2. tiramisu recipe – tiramisu is a famous italian dessert. the recipe shared here is an easy tiramisu recipe made without eggs and alcohol. this tiramisu recipe will give you one of the best tasting italian tiramisu.
3. eggless banana bread recipe – one of the best banana bread recipe and one which is for keeps. the recipe is tried and tested by many readers. this banana bread is light, soft, moist and makes for a perfect eggless and vegan treat.
4. pizza recipe – this is a tried and tested vegetarian pizza recipe and if everything is followed correctly, you will be able to make great pizzas with a choice of your toppings for your family and friends. few more homemade pizza recipes on the blog are:
5. gobi manchurian recipe – gobi manchurian gravy is a popular indo chinese recipe. this recipe of cauliflower manchurian is super delicious and tasty. you simply can’t stop eating it. this recipe is a slightly healthier version of gobi manchurian as for the batter i have used whole wheat flour (atta) and have pan fried the gobi florets. if you are looking for a dry version then you can check this gobi manchurian dry recipe.
6. falafel recipe – falafel is a middle eastern snack of fried chickpea balls or patties. in this falafel recipe, i have shared the method on how to make traditional falafel with soaked raw chickpeas. in another method falafel is made with cooked chickpeas.
7. eggless chocolate cake recipe – a simple, easy and delicious recipe of eggless whole wheat chocolate cake. yes the cake is made from whole wheat flour. so one can have the cake and eat it too
8. manchow soup recipe – spicy and hot indo chinese soup made from mixed vegetables.
9. veg burger recipe – veg burgers are an all time favorite at home. i make these on occasions when we want to have street food like burgers or frankies with french fries. i have adapted my veg cutlet recipe for the vegetable patties.
10. cheese balls recipe – easy to prepare tasty recipe of cheese balls with potatoes, gram flour and cheese. for the type of cheese, you can use either cheddar cheese or processed cheese.
11. eggless pancake recipe – it is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy, light and soft and yet made with whole wheat flour and without eggs. if you don’t believe than you must try this easy pancake recipe and i guarantee you its going to be one of your favorite breakfast. these fluffy pancakes can beat an egg based pancakes hands down. another similar recipe you can make for breakfast is this eggless banana pancake recipe.
11. molten lava cake recipe – this is an easy recipe of preparing delicious eggless chocolate lava cake. the recipe is very simple and makes use of whole wheat flour and cocoa powder.
12. pita bread recipe – this pita bread made from whole wheat flour, is soft, moist, light and has their trademark pockets.
13. veg momos recipe – steamed dumplings stuffed with a lightly spiced vegetable filling. a popular tibetan recipe. i have also shared a healthy no fat version of veg momos made with whole wheat flour or atta –> whole wheat veg momos. you can serve veg momos hot with momos chutney or red chilli-garlic chutney or spicy schezwan sauce or tomato sauce.
14. vegetarian taco recipe – taco is a traditional mexican recipe of corn tortillas stuffed with various types of fillings. for this veg taco recipe i have used a filling of refried beans, tomato salsa, sour cream and cheese. this was one of the best tasting filling combination and was liked by everyone at home.
15. eggless banana cake recipe – a one bowl cake recipe of delicious banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. a quick and easy recipe which gives light, soft and moist cake.
16. fried rice recipe – aromatic, flavorful and delicious vegetable fried rice recipe. this is one of our favorite indo chinese recipe. as the flavors of the veggies really come out very well in this fried rice recipe. few more popular indo chinese fried rice recipes on blog are:
- mushroom fried rice
- sweet corn fried rice
- paneer fried rice recipe
- schezwan fried rice
- burnt garlic fried rice
17. eggless waffle recipe – delicious, crisp and fluffy waffles made with whole wheat flour (chapati atta). making waffles is easy and won’t take much time. these whole wheat waffles are not sweet. so they are best served with some jam like strawberry jam or fig jam or mango jam or mixed fruit jam.
18. tomato soup recipe – easy to prepare restaurant style delicious tomato soup recipe. i have shared 4 more tomato soup varieties:
- carrot tomato soup recipe
- tomato shorba (indian style tomato soup)
- easy cream of tomato soup (made with fresh tomatoes)
- roasted tomato soup recipe which tastes different from this soup.
19. red sauce pasta recipe – delicious red sauce pasta in a red tangy tomato sauce with mix veggies. this red sauce pasta can also be made without veggies. i usually add vegetables to pasta as they give a good taste and also increase the nutrition factor. specially good for kids who like pasta but refuse to eat vegetables. few more pasta recipes on blog are:
20. eggless vanilla cake recipe – this eggless vanilla cake has a soft and moist texture. it also tastes very good and thus makes for a good base for making cream cakes and & gateau.
21. thin crust pizza recipe – this recipe is one of the best thin crust pizza recipe, which gives a crisp, crunchy and light thin crust pizza base. for the veggie toppings you can add your choice of veggies.
22. eggless doughnut recipe – delicious and healthy version of donuts made with whole wheat flour (atta) and are baked.
23. butter cake recipe – this delicious butter cake recipes yields a soft butter cake with a light crumb. this is a heavy and filling cake as its rich with butter, so there is no need to do any kind of icing or add powdered sugar on top. thus this butter cake goes extremely well with a side of coffee, tea or milk.
24. iced tea recipe – this iced tea is a refreshing lemon ice tea made in an easy way. the recipe shared here is an easy method and gives a delicious lemon iced tea.
25. muhammara recipe – muhammara is a roasted red bell pepper dip from the middle eastern cuisine.
26. veg manchurian recipe – vegetable manchurian is a super tasty and popular indo chinese recipe. the veg manchurian recipe shared here is a the gravy version and is really delicious. few more popular manchurian recipes are:
- veg manchurian dry
- paneer manchurian dry
- paneer manchurian gravy
- baby corn manchurian
- mushroom manchurian gravy
- mushroom manchurian dry
27. margherita pizza recipe – margherita pizza is one of our favorite pizzas. its simple and yet tastes so good and also easy to prepare. i have used whole wheat pizza dough to make this pizza. you can also make this pizza with a no yeast pizza dough or use your favourite pizza dough.
28. thai red curry recipe – hot and spicy vegetarian red thai curry. spicy, tasty and refreshingly different. it taste awesome with plain steamed rice.
29. dukkah recipe – dukkah is a simple, quick and delicious recipe made with nuts, seeds and spices. dukkah is very healthy and nutritious. usually as a snack, crusty breads are dipped in olive oil and then in the dukkah. this is served as a starter also.
30. butterscotch ice cream recipe – it is one of the popular and tasty ice cream varieties. making homemade butterscotch ice cream is easy and not difficult. praline is made and added to ice cream. addition of praline gives that crispy bite when eating butterscotch ice cream. if you do not want to make praline, then you can even add store brought butterscotch chips in the ice cream.
31. spring roll recipe – yummy and a popular indo chinese snack recipe of vegetable spring roll. these delicious spring rolls are crunchy from outside, with a spiced vegetable filling from inside. if you have the spring roll wrapper ready, then making spring rolls is not difficult and quite easy.
32. chocolate ice cream recipe – easy and tasty recipe of a creamy and smooth chocolate ice cream. this recipe does not require any ice cream maker and also you do not have to whip it twice or thrice. just make once, freeze and then enjoy. a similar ice cream is this chocolate chip ice cream recipe.
33. spinach soup recipe – here is one easy and tasty low calorie spinach soup recipe. this spinach soup is a good way to include healthy greens in your diet
34. thai yellow curry recipe – a spicy vegetarian as well as vegan thai curry made with coconut milk and thai herbs-spices. in this thai curry, the vegetables can be of your choice. i added carrots, baby corn, button mushrooms, red bell pepper and thai brinjals.
35. corn cheese balls recipe – this is an easy, tasty and a no fail recipe of corn cheese balls. fried as well as baked version.
36. noodles recipe – easy and tasty recipe of veg noodles. this a homely recipe of an indo chinese veg noodles and not the kinds one gets in restaurants and street side indo chinese stalls. few more noodles recipes on the blog are:
37. lasagna recipe – creamy, cheesy vegetarian lasagna made with spinach and mushrooms. accompany this lasagna with a starter soup like cream of mushroom soup or carrot ginger soup or any soup and you have a good meal.
38. panna cotta recipe – panna cotta is an italian dessert made with milk and cream. this easy and delicious panna cotta recipe is made without gelatin and thus a vegetarian version of panna cotta. another similar recipe is this mango panna cotta.
39. thai green curry recipe – vegetarian recipe of a spicy, hot green curry from thailand. it is veg to the core with no shrimp paste or fish sauce added to the curry. i served the thai curry with lemon grass rice. the combination was good.
40. eggless brownie recipe – an easy and yummy eggless brownie recipe made with cocoa powder, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and oil. these chocolate brownies are not chewy, but are soft, moist and cake like.
41. eggless apple pie recipe – an easy to make vegan apple pie spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. the pie crust is made both with whole wheat flour and all purpose flour in 2:1 ratio respectively. it really makes for a good sweet breakfast or evening dessert.
42. pizza sauce recipe – an easy, quick and delicious recipe to make an awesome tomato pizza sauce. this pizza sauce is made with fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil. i feel homemade sauces are always better and in terms of taste and flavor, beat any store bought sauce hands down.
43. mac and cheese recipe – macaroni and cheese is a classic american dish that is popular with everyone including kids. this mac and cheese recipe is creamy and cheesy with a light crunchy topping of breadcrumbs and gooey melted cheese. a comfort food.
44. eggless caramel bread pudding recipe – this is a smooth, melt in the mouth pudding made with caramel and bread slices. here the caramel is made by melting sugar. not difficult but yes does require some practice.
45. chocolate fudge recipe – a quick, easy and tasty recipe of preparing chocolate fudge. this chocolate fudge recipe is made with just 3 ingredients and takes 15 minutes to prepare.
46. eggless apple cake recipe – light, soft and a low fat spiced apple cake. this apple cake is made with 1:1 ratio of whole wheat flour and all purpose flour (maida). a very light and low fat cake without the use of butter or too much oil. i have just used ¼ cup oil in the cake.
47. hummus recipe – hummus is a popular middle eastern dip made from cooked, mashed chickpeas. hummus is great as a spread on sandwiches or burgers. you could also have it as a dip with fried, roasted or steamed veggies. best is to have hummus with pita bread. even it tastes good with garlic naan or butter naan.
48. eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe – a really easy one bowl healthy eggless chocolate cookie recipe. they have a cake like soft texture and a bit of chewiness. they are slightly crisp from out and soft from the center. the chocolate chip cookies are made from whole wheat flour or atta.
49. schezwan sauce recipe – a fusion indo chinese recipe of a spicy and hot chili sauce. the chilies added in this sauce are dry red chilies, besides lots of garlic and bit of shallots. schezwan sauce can be served as condiment with snacks like potato wedges or veg cutlet, french fries, corn patties. even with the indian pakoras, the sauce goes amazingly well.
50. vanilla ice cream recipe – creamy, soft and delicious eggless vanilla ice cream recipe. in this recipe, no ice cream maker is used. you just need a good electric blender.
51. garlic bread rolls recipe – soft and delicious bread rolls with a flavor of garlic in each bite. this eggless garlic bread rolls are made with whole wheat flour. any bread roll makes for a good brunch or a tea time snack. few more similar recipes are:
52. eggless bread butter pudding recipe – a baked pudding recipe made with whole wheat bread, butter and eggless custard sauce. bread butter pudding goes extremely well as a dessert in itself. you can top the pudding with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce, if you prefer.
53. hakka noodles recipe – hakka noodles is a popular indo chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in india and in the roadside chinese street food joints. this veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more.
54. eggless french toast recipe – quick and easy recipe for a sweet french toast made without eggs. french toasts always have to served hot or warm. don’t serve them at room temperature, as then they no longer have the crisp texture from outside. you can serve them with milk, tea or coffee. few more toast recipes on blog are:
55. sweet corn soup recipe – delicious creamy corn soup made with sweet corn, herbs and spices. for this sweet corn soup soup, you can use the american sweet corn or the regular corn. since i have made the soup with both of them, i can assure you both ways they taste good. i have shared 2 more corn soup recipes on blog:
- sweet corn vegetable soup which has a creamy and thick consistency.
- makai ka shorba recipe which is thin light indian style soup made from sweet corn.
56. veg mayonnaise sandwich recipe – easy to prepare veg mayo sandwich. there are many ways mayo sandwiches are made. the recipe is easily adaptable where you can add the veggies you want.
57. eggless black forest cake recipe – one of the favorite cakes liked by everyone is black forest cake. apart from having a fabulous taste and texture, this black forest cake recipe has a few more plus points. one the entire chocolate sponge cake is made from whole wheat flour (atta), has less oil and uses ingredients which are easily available.
58. fruit custard recipe – easy recipe of delicious custard made with mixed fruits. fruit custard can be made with dairy milk as well as almond milk. i make both ways. fruit custard can be served chilled or immediately. other fruit based desserts which you can make are:
59. veg american chopsuey recipe – one of the most popular fusion chinese recipe that is made in india is veg american chopsuey. this crispy crunchy snack is popular with both kids and adults alike. this recipe of american chopsuey gives you one of the best tasting veg chopsuey.
60. eggless chocolate mousse recipe – this chocolate mousse is made in just 20 minutes. the refrigeration takes 4 hours and your chocolate mousse is ready.the recipe is completely vegetarian as it does not use any gelatine. few more delicious egg-free mousse recipes you can have as a dessert are:
This post was last modified on June 4, 2018, 8:25 pm