Collection of 20 popular Chinese recipes – on the blog there are around 55 Indo Chinese recipes. In this post I am sharing the collection of 20 best Indo Chinese recipes which are popular among the readers. I love Chinese food, be it the authentic original Chinese food or the Indo Chinese food. Here I have shared Chinese recipes which are a fusion of Indian and Chinese cuisine.
Indian Chinese or Indo Chinese recipes are popular all over India. these dishes are largely modified to suit the Indian palate and are a kind of fusion recipes. In fact so much is the popularity of Chinese food, that there are so many stalls and hotels selling these dishes. Amongst the varied recipes, there are some that are a favorite of many. This collection lists these favorite Chinese recipes.
Chinese food – 12 snacks recipes
1. Dry veg manchurian – an Indo Chinese starter dish of fried veg balls in a spicy, sweet and tangy sauce.
2. Spring rolls recipe – a popular Chinese snack of vegetable spring rolls. If you have the wrappers ready, then making spring rolls is not difficult. You can make the Spring rolls wrappers at home or buy them from outside.
3. American chopsuey – one of the most popular fusion Chinese recipe that is made in India is veg American chopsuey. This crispy crunchy snack is popular with both kids and adults alike. A similar Chinese recipe which is liked by kids is Chinese bhel.
4. Dry chilli paneer – spicy Indo Chinese starter recipe of dry chili paneer. You can serve chili paneer as starter snack or even roll them in chapatis and make a chili paneer wrap.
5. Dry gobi manchurian – popular Indo Chinese recipe of pan fried cauliflower florets coated with a spicy sauce. Few more similar popular spicy Chinese starter snacks are:
6. Dry paneer manchurian recipe – popular Indo Chinese snack of pan fried paneer cubes coated with a spicy, sweet and tangy sauce. two more dry manchurian recipes on the blog are:
8. Hakka noodles recipe – a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside Chinese street food joints. Hakka noodles is not only popular with kids, but also with grown ups.
9. Singapore noodles – singapore noodles or singapore mei fun is one of the delicious variety of stir fried noodles that we get in Indo Chinese restaurants or take aways in India.
10. Veg noodles – this is an easy and tasty recipe of veg noodles from the Chinese cuisine. This veg noodles recipe post shows detailed method with step by step pics & video to cook perfect non sticky noodles and then make veg noodles.
11. Chilli potato – a spicy starter snack from the indo-Chinese cuisine where fried potatoes are tossed in a spicy, sour and slightly sweet chilli sauce. This chilli potato is a semi-dry version and is simply addictive and tasty. Another similar snack recipe is this Chilli gobi.
12. Chowmein recipe – veg chow mein is basically stir fried noodles with lots of veggies. Smooth velvety noodles with crunch from the veggies. The recipe comes together in minutes, provided some one chops the vegetables for you :). Few more Noodles recipes on the blog Are:
Chinese food – 8 main course recipes
11. Veg fried rice recipe – this is one of our favorite Indo Chinese recipe. Whenever we order an Indo Chinese menu then veg fried rice is always there. I have kept this vegetable fried rice plain and simple, so that the flavors of the vegetables are enhanced. Few more popular Chinese fried rice recipes are:
12. Schezwan fried rice recipe – if you crave for something spicy for lunch or dinner, then schezwan fried rice is a good option. Its easy to prepare if you have Schezwan sauce ready with you. schezwan fried rice can be served with recipes like veg balls in hot garlic, mushroom manchurian or any sauce based dish.
13. Chilli paneer – it is one of the popular recipe from the Indian Chinese cuisine. This chilli paneer recipe gives restaurant style taste and flavor.
14. Singapore fried rice – one of the fusion rice varieties from the Indo Chinese cuisine is singapore fried rice. Its a spicy rice variety that is a part of the menu of many Indo Chinese restaurants and even street food stalls in India.
15. Veg manchurian – this is a super tasty and popular Indo Chinese recipe. In this veg manchurian sauce I have added all natural ingredients. No msg or ajinomoto or no chemically produced soy sauce
16. Paneer fried rice – Indian inspired delicious recipe of a mildly spiced paneer fried rice with mixed veggies.
17. Gobi manchurian – saucy, umami and spicy Indo Chinese recipe of cauliflower manchurian gravy.
18. Paneer manchurian – sweet, sour, umami Indo Chinese recipe of paneer manchurian gravy. Instead of paneer, you could also use tofu for this recipe.