Collection of quick and easy Diwali sweets recipes. wishing all our readers a happy Diwali. May this festival of lights bring wisdom, abundance and compassion in your life. This year Diwali is on 27th october, 2019.
You can also check these collections of Diwali sweets and snacks recipes:
- 21 halwa recipes
- 22 ladoo recipes
- 24 kheer recipes
- 21 chocolate recipes
- 85 Diwali snacks recipes
- 101 special Diwali recipes
- 121 Diwali sweets recipes
10 quick Diwali sweets recipes
1. Kalakand recipe – moist, granular two ingredient kalakand recipe in 15 minutes. Kalakand is a rich milk cake. This kalkand is a jhatpat (quick) recipe. Only two ingredients are required – sweetened condensed milk and paneer or chenna. Stir for 15 minutes. Allow to set the kalakand for a couple of hours and you have the kalakand ready.
2. Rava kesari recipe – popular South Indian sweet made from semolina during the festive season. Rava kesari’s North Indian counterpart is Sooji ka halwa. other sweet recipes you can make with rava are:
3. Coconut ladoo with khoya – a quick and easy sweet made with fresh coconut, ghee, sugar and khoya. these coconut ladoos just melt in your mouth. Two more quick version of coconut ladoo are:
4. Milk peda in microwave – peda is a popular Indian sweet that is traditionally made with Khoya/mava or evaporated milk. This is a cheat’s version of making peda with condensed milk. The method is super quick and takes about only 3 minutes to cook in the microwave oven. If you like the traditional way of making peda then here is the recipe for that -> Peda recipe with khoya
5. Atta ladoo recipe – easy and quick to prepare delicious ladoos made with whole wheat flour or atta. these atta ladoos make for a good sweet snack for kids as well as for the whole family. You can even make these during festive occasions and the recipe can be doubled or tripled too. Other sweet recipes you can make with atta are:
6. Coconut burfi recipe – easy and delicious barfi made with condensed milk. this coconut barfi has a melt in the mouth soft texture. You can also make coconut ladoos with the same mixture. Other quick barfi recipes you can make in this festive season are this Nariyal barfi with khoya and this quick Barfi recipe made with khoya.
7. Besan ladoo recipe – one of the popular ladoos often made during festive occasions. Besan ladoo is easy and healthy sweet which is made all over India. Other popular sweet recipes you can make with besan are:
8. Sandesh recipe – sandesh is a sweet moist fudge made from cottage cheese. Making sandesh is not difficult and is an easy recipe and the step by step tutorial will help you further to make these delicious fudge at home. You can also check this another variation of Chocolate sandesh recipe And the very popular Rasgulla recipe.
9. Carrot halwa with milkmaid – gajar halwa is one of the most popular halwa variety in India. It is made for any festive occasion. This is a quick and easy version of carrot halwa recipe made with condensed milk or milkmaid. you can also check this quick Carrot barfi recipe And the traditional method of making carrot halwa.
10. Dry fruits ladoo recipe – an easy and quick recipe for making healthy and delicious dry fruits ladoos for the festive season. This recipe is a no ghee/oil, no sugar and a vegan recipe. Other recipes you can make with dry fruits are: