Pomegranate mint cooler recipe with step by step photos – a refreshing pomegranate and mint cooler for summers.
This healthy pomegranate cooler has an Indian touch to it. I have added some mint leaves and roasted cumin powder. I would suggest to add mint leaves, but you can skip the cumin powder. two more drinks you can make with pomegranate are:
This fruity cooler is fairly easy to make. all you need is to quarter the pomegranate and then remove the arils/seeds. What I do is I take a bowl of water. Immerse the quartered pomegranates in the water. Then remove the seeds in the water. This way the seeds sink at the bottom and the white pith floats on the top. Also with this method, the juice does not splash everywhere when removing the seeds. Later drain or remove the seeds and use it in the recipe.
Serve the pomegranate mint cooler as soon as it is made.
If you are looking for more beverages then you may like:
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Sign Up for my email newsletter or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspirations.
pomegranate mint cooler
- 1 large pomegranate or about 1 cup fresh pomegranate arils/seeds
- 7 to 8 fresh mint leaves (pudina patta)
- 2 to 3 tablespoon sugar or add as required - honey can also be added instead of sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon roasted cumin powder (bhuna jeera powder) - optional
- 2.5 cups chilled water (you can also use soda or sparkling water)
- ice cubes as required (optional)
- few mint leaves for garnish
- few lemon slices for garnish
- In a blender jar, take 1 cup of pomegranate arils. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice, 7 to 8 fresh mint leaves, 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder, 2 to 3 tbsp sugar. Cumin powder is optional.
- Blend everything till smooth.
- Now pour this mixture in a juice strainer.
- With a spoon stir the pulp, so that the juice is extracted in the bowl kept below the strainer.
- Add 2.5 cups chilled water to the juice. You can also use soda or sparkling water. Check the taste and add more sugar if required.
- Pour in glasses. Garnish with mint leaves or lemon slices and serve pomegranate mint cooler immediately. You can also add ice cubes or crushed ice.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.
Like this Recipe?
Pin it Now to Remember it Later
How to make pomegranate mint cooler
1. In a blender jar, take 1 cup of pomegranate arils. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice, 7 to 8 fresh mint leaves, ¼ tsp roasted cumin powder (optional), 2 to 3 tbsp sugar. You can also use honey instead of sugar. Add sugar as per the sweetness of the pomegranate and as per your taste.
2. Blend everything till smooth.
3. Now pour this mixture in a juice strainer.
4. With a spoon stir the pulp, so that the juice is extracted in the bowl kept below the strainer. Make sure to strain the juice very well.
5. Add 2.5 cups of chilled water to the juice. You can also use soda or sparkling water. Check the taste and add more sugar if required. You can also make the consistency a bit thin if you want.
6. Pour in glasses. Garnish with mint leaves or lemon slices and Serve pomegranate mint cooler immediately. you can also add ice cubes or crushed ice.