In this recipe, the wedges are marinated in the Peri peri sauce for some good minutes and then fried.
Either you make the peri peri sauce at home like I have done or bought the ready sauce from outside. For those who are calorie conscious, you can even bake the wedges in the oven.
Peri peri potato wedges Is an easy recipe to make. Just remember to Serve them hot after they are done. They will be gone soon as they are served.
How to make peri peri potato wedges
1. peel and then rinse 3 large potatoes in water.
2. Chop them in wedges.
3. In a bowl add the potatoes and 4 to 5 tablespoons of peri peri sauce.
4. Rub the peri peri sauce very well on the wedges, so that the sauce coats them nicely.
5. Cover the bowl and marinate the potatoes in the sauce for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Heat 1 cup oil or add as required in a pan or wok. Shallow or deep fry the marinated wedges in small batches.
7. Fry them in the hot oil till they are crisp and golden browned.
8. Remove the fried wedges with a slotted spoon.
9. Drain on paper kitchen tissues or kitchen napkins to remove excess oil. Similarly, fry the rest of the wedges till crisp and golden.
10. Serve peri peri potato wedges Hot with either a mayonnaise dip or tomato ketchup or schezwan sauce. You could also sprinkle some dry herbs or red chili flakes or black pepper powder on them. Enjoy the Hot hot peri peri potato wedges.
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Sign Up for my email newsletter or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspirations.
Peri Peri Potato Wedges
- 3 large potatoes
- 4 to 5 tablespoon peri peri sauce
- 1 cup oil for frying
- Peel and then rinse the potatoes.
- Slice them in wedges.
- Marinate the wedges with the peri peri sauce for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Shallow or deep fry the marinated wedges till they become crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise dip or tomato sauce or schezwan sauce. While serving you can also sprinkle some dry herbs or red chili flakes or black pepper powder
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.