Pav bhaji dosa Is a famous street food of Mumbai. In Mumbai we get many variations of dosa like Mumbai mysore masala dosa, Jini dosa, Schezwan dosa and Schezwan masala dosa. pav bhaji dosa is another popular variation of dosa from Mumbai.
I have had this dosa many times in Mumbai and it is worth trying for dosa as well as pav bhaji lovers.
Basically, if you have leftover pav bhaji or leftover idli-dosa batter then you can make this dosa and you will get to taste pav bhaji as well as dosa.
This pav bhaji dosa is not dry so you don’t need to have it with chutney. So you can easily skip chutney and have it with some dry chutney powder like the idli podi.
How to make Mumbai pav bhaji dosa
1. On a non stick pan spread the dosa batter and let it cook. Sprinkle some oil on the sides and on the top.
2. Add the pav bhaji on the dosa.
3. Spread the pav bhaji evenly on the dosa. Sprinkle some chopped onions.
4. Once the dosa gets browned from the base, then fold both sides of the pav bhaji dosa as shown in the below picture. Turn carefully the folded dosa and cook the other side.
Serve Mumbai Pav bhaji dosa hot with idli podi or coconut chutney or sambar.
More Dosa varieties
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Sign Up for my email newsletter or you can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspirations.
mumbai pav bhaji dosa
- 1 large bowl of idli-dosa batter
- 1 medium sized bowl of pav bhaji
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onions
- coconut chutney (optional)
- oil or butter or ghee for making the dosa
- On a non stick pan spread the dosa batter and let it cook.
- Sprinkle some oil or ghee on the sides and on the top of the dosa.
- Add the required amount of pav bhaji on the center of the dosa.
- Spread the pav bhaji evenly on the dosa with a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped onions.
- Once the dosa gets browned from the base,
- Then fold both the sides of the dosa.
- Turn carefully the folded dosa and cook the other side.
- Serve mumbai pav bhaji dosa hot with idli podi or coconut chutney or sambar.
Like our videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
All our content & photos are copyright protected. Please do not copy. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url.