Mango almond smoothie recipe – an easy, delicious and healthy recipe of a smoothie made with mangoes and almonds. If you want to skip adding almonds then you can check this Mango smoothie recipe.
I make a lot of Smoothie recipes at home and the colors of this smoothie inspired me so much that I had to take pics and also write a post on it. Not along go when I started blogging, I did not know that photography would become such a joy and passion for me.
Summers are the times when I make a lot of juices and smoothies at home. I also make a lot of Lassi, Buttermilk… Mango lassi being the hubby’s favorite. Apart from this I make the very native and Goan Kokum juice at home. Nimbu pani, I make every day. Though, i have not blogged at all about the smoothies I make.
This is super duper easy like all smoothies. just blend mangoes with chopped almonds with some sugar. Thats it. To make it more thinner you can add ice cubes while blending. I have also added crushed cardamom to the smoothie to make it more aromatic and cooling. Smoothies are healthy and its good to have them every day. if you want you can add milk to this smoothie while making it.
For making this smoothie you can add your choice of mangoes. I have made it with alphonso mangoes.
The smoothie recipe below is for two people. So beat the summer with this almond mango smoothie.
If you are looking for similar recipes then do check:
mango almond smoothie
- 3 ripe alphonso mangoes
- 15 to 18 almonds (badam) or add as required
- 2 to 3 cardamom or ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- sugar as required
- some ice cubes
- a few mint leaves for garnishing (pudina patta) - optional
- Peel and chop the mangoes.
- Crush the cardamom.
- Add the chopped mangoes, almonds, crushed cardamom, sugar and ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in long glasses or mugs.
- Top with some chopped mangoes and fresh mint leaves.
- Serve almond mango smoothie.