SEARCH FOR RECIPES
press and media
even though i am a shy person, i have had a some shares of media and press mentions. this is despite the fact that i hesitate to promote my blog and focus more on creating and sharing good recipes. i believe creating good content is more important than self promotion.
veg recipes of india has been mentioned in the following media and press features:
- drumstick rasam recipe published in timesofindia hyderabad edition. check the newspaper pic here.
- the blog received a mention in maharashtratimes. check the newspaper pic here.
- my interview with the roasted tomato soup recipe featured in the smart life magazine – you can read the image here.
- a health magazine from the manorama group in their publication of dec 2012.
- the blog was featured on the 2nd number on top 13 indian food blogs who use social media effectively. you can read the curated list both here and here.
- mango iced tea published at the popular website thekitchn.com
- my interview was published in foremost indian beauty and fashion website www.makeupandbeauty.com. the entire interview can be read here.
- my interview by fellow food blogger helene published at food writer friday.
- a very nice and touching testimonial by fellow food blogger divya at divyascookbook.com
many recipes from my blog are mentioned in the www.huffingtonpost.com.
- sweet lassi at slideshow
- methi matar malai at slideshow
- moong dal dhokla at slideshow
- south indian mushroom & peas curry at here and here
- peas kachori at slideshow
- radish sambar at slideshow
- punjabi dum aloo at slideshow
- garlic dal at slideshow
- garlic naan at slideshow
- mango iced tea at here and here
- sarson ka saag at slideshow
- bharwan bhindi at slideshow
- paneer butter masala at slideshow
- kashmiri dum aloo at slideshow
- mushroom biryani e dum pukht at slideshow
- mushroom vindaloo at slideshow
- bhindi masala at this slideshow
- bhindi bhaji at slideshow
- pomegranate vanilla mousse at here and here
- mushroom manchurian at slideshow
- egg paratha at slideshow
- mango banana papaya smoothie at slideshow
- baingan bhaja at slideshow
- muhamarra dip at slideshow
- kadai mushroom at slideshow
- punjabi style green chutney at slideshow
- peri peri sauce at slideshow