fruits oats smoothie recipe with step by step photos – quick smoothie made with fresh fruits, milk and oats.
smoothies are quick to make and a healthy drink, when you want something quick to recharge your energy. smoothies make for a good breakfast beverage.
i have already posted few smoothie recipes like mango oats smoothie, mango almond smoothie, mango banana figs smoothie, mango banana papaya smoothie and chocolate banana smoothie recipe. during the mango season, i prefer to add mangoes to smoothies as mangoes go very well with milk unlike other fruits.
in this smoothie recipe i have used fruits like mango, bananas and sapota (chikoo). you can also use fruits like berries, papaya, apple, figs. avoid using citrus fruits and melons as they don’t go well with milk.
you can use either instant oats or quick cooking oats to make this smoothie. i have not used any sweetener in the smoothie. if you want, you can add sweeteners of your choice. this smoothie is a thick one. if you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add some more milk while blending.
fruits oats smoothie recipe below:
fruits oats smoothie recipe - quick smoothie made with mix fruits, milk and quick cooking oats.
- 1 large mango or 1 cup chopped mangoes
- 1 large banana or 2 medium or 3 small bananas - chopped
- 2 medium sapota or chickoo - chopped
- ¼ cup quick cooking or instant oats
- ½ to ⅔ cup chilled milk
- 1 or 2 tablespoon sugar or honey or jaggery - optional
- 4 to 6 ice cubes optional
- peel and chop the fruits. i used a mix of mangoes, bananas and sapota (chikoo). you can use other fruits like apple, berries, figs etc.
- add the chopped fruits in a blender jar. add 1/2 to 2/3 cup milk and 1/4 cup quick cooking oats. i did not add any sugar. but if you want you can sweeten the smoothie with sugar, jaggery or honey.
- blend till smooth. you can add some ice cubes if you want while blending.
- pour the smoothie in glasses or mugs.
- serve this mix fruits oats smoothie immediately.
step by step fruits oats smoothie recipe:
1. peel and chop the fruits. i used a mix of mangoes, bananas and sapota (chikoo). you can use other fruits like apples, berries, figs etc.
2. add the chopped fruits in a blender jar. add ½ to ⅔ cup milk and ¼ cup quick cooking oats. i did not add any sugar. but if you want you can sweeten the smoothie with sugar, jaggery or honey.
3. blend till smooth. while blending, you can add some ice cubes if you want.
4. pour the smoothie in glasses or mugs. serve this mix fruits oats smoothie immediately.