collection of garlic recipes – garlic is one of the herbs that i use quite often in my cooking. in indian food, especially in the north indian cuisine, garlic paste is often added along with ginger paste or what is commonly referred to as ginger-garlic paste.
apart from adding ginger-garlic paste, only chopped garlic or garlic paste can also be added in some recipes. in this post, i am sharing a collection of recipes where garlic is one of the main ingredients. thus the slight pungency and aroma of garlic is felt in these recipes.
collection of 18 veg garlic recipes:
1. garlic bread rolls – bread rolls made with garlic herb butter. made from whole wheat flour and an eggless recipe of bread rolls.
2. lahsuni bhindi – okra flavored with garlic and spiced with indian spices. a very easy and spicy bhindi recipe and won’t take much of your time.
3. garlic naan recipe – step by step method to make soft and light garlic naan. naan is a leavened indian bread.
4. cheese garlic bread – easy and quick cheesy garlic bread in oven. you can also make on a tawa/skillet. use any bread and cheese of your choice.
5. garlic rasam – spiced, sour rasam made seasoned with garlic and spices. this rasam goes very well with steamed rice. you can also have plain as a soup.
6. garlic dal – quick and easy recipe for making garlic dal. you just need some spices and garlic.
7. garlic mushrooms – italian garlic mushroom – garlicky mushrooms sauted in olive oil and seasoned with mixed herbs.
8. chilli garlic noodles – easy to prepare chinese chilli garlic noodles recipe. this recipe has noodles spiced up with garlic, dry red chilies and red chili sauce.
9. garlic mushroom – medium spicy sauce based dish made with white button mushrooms, garlic and spices.
10. garlic bread recipe from scratch – this garlic bread is soft, light with a good garlic flavor and taste.
11. spicy red chili garlic chutney – spicy red chutney for chaat recipes and is made with just three ingredients – dry red chilies, garlic and salt.
12. cheese garlic toast – easy and quick cheese garlic toast recipe made with freshly made garlic butter spread and cheese.
13. coconut garlic chutney – chutney made with coconut, garlic, green chilies and flavored more with tempering spices.
14. garlic bread recipe on tawa – a super easy recipe of making garlic bread on a tawa or frying pan and without the oven.
15. avocado garlic toast recipe – easy and a quick breakfast recipe of avocado garlic bread toast.
16. burnt garlic fried rice – one of the popular variety of veg fried rice available in the chinese restaurants in india.
17. garlic butter mushroom – quick, easy and a yum recipe of white button mushrooms sauteed with butter, garlic and herbs. less ingredients but packed with full flavor.
18. peanut thecha – spicy crunchy chutney from the maharashtrian cuisine. the chutney is made with peanuts, garlic and green chilies. thecha is like a condiment chutney that perks up any meal, especially if the dishes are bland.
This post was last modified on November 30, 2016, 11:24 pm