easy diwali recipes – diwali sweets recipes diwali snacks recipes
(collection of easy diwali recipes – easy diwali sweets recipes, easy diwali snacks recipes and diwali main course recipes)
wishing happy diwali to all friends and readers. this year diwali festival is on 3rd nov, 2013… not many days are left.
i hope the preparation for diwali festival will be going on and many of you must be making sweets and snacks at home. this is a collection of easy diwali recipes for your reference and i hope it will be useful for you.
easy diwali sweets recipes
- gulab jamun - easy method to make gulab jamuns at home.
- coconut ladoo - just a three ingredient recipe and one which does not take a lot of time to make.
- sandesh - a very popular cottage cheese sweet fudge from bengal.
- nankhatai - popular sweet cum snack recipe. indian shortbread cookies or biscuits.
- milk pedas or doodh pedas - these pedas takes about only 3 minutes to cook in the microwave oven.
- dry fruits ladoo - an easy and quick recipe for making healthy and delicious ladoos.
- maladu or maa ladoo - quick ladoos made from roasted chana dal. ideal for diwali festival.
- rava kesari – sweet south indian dessert made with semolina, ghee, dry fruits and saffron.
- gajar halwa – classic indian dessert made from carrots during festive or celebrative occasions.
- punjabi puda/poora - punjabi sweet recipes made with ingredients.
- rice kheer - popular north indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron.
- seviyan kheer - vermicelli kheer is often served during festival or any occasion of celebration.
- phirni recipe - a classic creamy sweet pudding made with powdered rice, milk, almonds, saffron and cardamom.
looking for more diwali sweets recipes then check this list of 40 diwali sweets recipes.
easy diwali snacks recipes
- namak paare - often made during diwali festival in north india
- sweet shankarpali - slightly flaky, melt in the mouth crisp fried flour cookies made during diwali festival in maharashtra.
- punjabi mathri - fried and baked mathri step by step recipe.
- rava dhokla - steamed, soft and fluffy cakes made from semolina. popular gujarati snack.
- khaman dhokla - a steamed, spiced, savory gram flour cake ready in 20 minutes.
- khatta dhokla - light, healthy and easy to make gujarati snack.
- moong dal dhokla - healthy and nutritious dhokla recipe. popular gujarati snack.
- quick paneer tikka - there is no time used up for marination. ideal quick diwali snack recipe.
- hara bhara kabab
- rava dosa
- aloo pakora
- onion pakora
- plain bread pakora
- papdi chaat
looking for more diwali snacks recipes then check this list of 75 diwali snacks recipes.
easy diwali special recipes
- dal makhani – one pot easy method to make punjabi dal makhni
- punjabi rajma – one pot easy method to make punjabi rajma masala.
- dal tadka - restaurant style recipe
- dal fry – restaurant style recipe
- palak paneer - soft paneer cubes cooked in a smooth spinach curry.
- bhindi masala – easy step by step okra recipe
- easy bhatura recipe - you just need to keep the dough to leaven for about 2 hours and then begun with the frying.
- quick bhatura recipe - aloo bhatura recipe made without yeast.
- easy veg pulao in pressure cooker
- veg pulao in microwave oven
- jeera rice in microwave oven