chickoo milkshake recipe – here’s one more milkshake recipe for summers. chickoo or sapota is in season in india. usually we have them plain or in fruit salad or i make this easy milkshake recipe.
i have used organic chickoo to make this milkshake. they were very sweet and just melt in the mouth like butter. we were totally awed. we are so much used to tasting or having fruits grown with fertilizers and pesticides that we have forgotten how a naturally grown fruit tastes.
if the chickoos are very sweet then you can reduce the quantity of sugar or skip it. i have added coconut sugar in this milkshake. few more milkshake recipes in the blog are banana milkshake, mango milkshake, apple milkshake, avocado milkshake, strawberry milkshake and dry fruits milkshake recipe.
coconut sugar is healthier than regular sugar. most of the time while making milkshakes and cakes i use coconut sugar, jaggery powder or unrefined organic cane sugar. the coconut sugar has a similar taste to that of palm jaggery.
chickoo milkshake recipe below:
chickoo milkshake recipe - refreshing and healthy vegan chickoo milkshake recipe
- 2 to 2.5 cups chickoo, rinsed, peeled, chopped and deseeded chickoo (sapota)
- 2.5 to 3 cups milk. you can also use soy milk or almond milk or cashew milk. i used cashew milk.
- coconut sugar or unrefined organic cane sugar as required.
- few ice cubes (optional)
- add chopped chickoo pieces in the blender
- pour the milk.
- add the sugar or jaggery as required
- blend everything till smooth.
- you can add ice cubes if you want while serving.
- serve the chickoo milkshake immediately.
- chickoo milkshake should ideally be taken fresh.