chikoo milkshake recipe – here’s one more milkshake recipe for summers. chikoo or sapota is in season in india. usually we have them plain or in fruit salad or i make this easy milkshake recipe.
i have used organic chikoo to make this milkshake. they were very sweet and just melt in the mouth like butter. we were totally awed. we are so much used to tasting or having fruits grown with fertilizers and pesticides that we have forgotten how a naturally grown fruit tastes.
if the chikoos are very sweet then you can reduce the quantity of sugar or skip it. i have added coconut sugar in this milkshake. few more milkshake recipes on the blog are:
- banana milkshake
- mango milkshake
- apple milkshake
- avocado milkshake
- strawberry milkshake
- dry fruits milkshake recipe.
coconut sugar is healthier than regular sugar. most of the time while making milkshakes and cakes i use coconut sugar, jaggery powder or unrefined organic cane sugar. the coconut sugar has a similar taste to that of palm jaggery.
chikoo milkshake recipe below:
chikoo milkshake recipe - refreshing and healthy vegan chikoo milkshake recipe.
- 2 to 2.5 cups chikoo, rinsed, peeled, chopped and deseeded chikoo (sapota)
- 2.5 to 3 cups milk. you can also use soy milk or almond milk or cashew milk. i used cashew milk.
- coconut sugar or unrefined organic cane sugar as required.
- few ice cubes (optional)
add chopped chikoo pieces in the blender
- pour the milk.
- add the sugar or jaggery as required
- blend everything till smooth.
- you can add ice cubes if you want while serving.
serve the chikoo milkshake immediately.
chikoo milkshake should ideally be taken fresh.